Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How Much Money Will You Make In the Next 90 Days?

Do you know how much money you will earn in the next 90 days? Is it an amount that gets you excited or is it less than desirable? I am grateful for all the money that comes into my life, however my 90 day projection is $75,000. And I will do this while working 4 -5 hours a day for 5 days a week. I know something that 97% of people don't know. I know how to leverage my time so that by assisting others in achieving their goals, I achieve mine.

Network marketing is a very pure form of free enterprise. It is recession-proof, offering financial and time freedom to anyone, regardless of background or education. The only requirement is desire, drive, and determination. My company offers training and support to anyone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and learn a simple, proven three-step business model.

Our line of products is stellar and part of a $19 billion dollar a year industry. Not only is the recession not hurting our sales, but the current economic downturn has actually improved our business. This is because we offer an alternative to conventional wisdom when it comes to creating wealth. For a very modest start-up cost, anyone can have their own business up and running within hours. There are no products to warehouse or ship. There is no required travel nor is there a boss to answer to other than yourself. It is not multi-level marketing, either, if that matters. It is fun and fulfilling, however.

With a multiple 6 figure income, I have more choices than I ever did as an employee. And choices equal freedom. Only you know the answer to my original question about how much money you will make in the next 90 days. If you don't like the answer, change it. If you'd like my asssistance, call me.

To your prosperity,
Sandra Hayes
803-609-7003

No comments:

Post a Comment